Jin Chul Chung (President of GLINTV)

번역: 심흥근 기자
Translation: Heung Keun Sim
(inchon7080@gmail.com)

중국의 국가적 동양화가 진모
-작업현장을 직접 체험한 기회

멘트: 전세계에서 글로벌 인터넷 TV 를 시청하시는 여러분, 저는 지금 중국 산동성 영성시에서
중국의 국가적 화가인 진모 화백을 만나고 있습니다.
Hello everyone in all around world, this is Global Internet TV. Now I have interviewing at Youngsung city in Shandong province with Mr. Mo Jin who is a distinguished oriental painting artist in China.

문: 안녕하십니까? 먼저 중국의 미술계에 대해 말해달라
Q: How are you? Firstly, tell us about the art circles in China

답: 지금 중국은 서양화와 동양화 두개가 병존하는 가운데 중국 전통화가 맥을 이어가고 있다. 중국 전통화는 특히 예전부터 이어 받아가지고 지금까지 예술문화로 보유하고 있으며 계속 유지하려고 한다.
A. Currently China has Western and Oriental coexistence among the art circles now. The Chinese traditional art works have been inherited from the past and now held by the virtue of oriental art and culture in society. Of cause, we want follow our oriental aesthetic appreciation and try to keep continuing.

문: 진모선생은 중국이 전통화를 고수하고 있는 화가인가?
Q: Mr. Mo Jin, are you a painter who persist oriental tradition?

답: 중국 전통화의 역사는 엄청나게 길다. 지금까지 내려오고 있는 그림을 그리면서 중국 문화와 지금까지 살아온 사람들이나 있어왔던 것들을 표현하고 있다.
A: In fact, the Chinese traditional painting has incredibly long history. My painting works are as representation of Chines peoples ever lived in and its culture as handed down to express a picture.

문: 진모 선생의 화풍는 어떤 것인가?
Q:  Then, Mr. Mo Jin, what else of your style of painting?

답: 예전의 전통적인 그림을 그리는데 옛날것만 고수하면 현대와 맞지않아 옛날것을 합쳐서 요즘 사람들이 그림을 이해할 수 있게 그리고 있다.
A: I draw a picture of the old traditional style. But if it were just stick with old, it does not meet modern. I have made my art works combining with old and modern. Therefore, nowadays people can understand the picture’s sense of meaning.

문: 그러면 진모 선생은 고대와 현대를 접목시킨 것인지?
Q: Then, Mr. Mo Jin, would your painting works combine the ancient and the modern?

답: 나는 10살 좀 넘어 미술학원에 들어가 배우면서 배우는 과정을 통해 직접 시골에 들어가 그들의 생할을 체험하면서 그렸으며 지금까지 그렇게 하고 있다.
A: When I was 10 years old, I attended art school and through its learning process that learned directly into the rural country’s life and living so far.

문: 현대 동양화는 실세계에 들어가서 현장중심으로 그린다는 것인가?
Q: Then, a modern oriental painting will be drawn into the real world at the field scene?

답: 예전에는 스승 한명이 제자들을 데리고 다니면서 모방을 해 그렸지만 지금은 직접 일반 사람들의 생활상을 체험하며 그리고 있다. 전통적인 동양화법과 현대화법을 가미해 새로운 화풍의 작품을 그리는 것이다.
A: Previously, one master taught disciples that how to imitate traditional style. But now to draw into artwork, we have to see and experience the daily life of ordinary people. Now we are willing to fallow a new painting style works like a hybrid components art of traditional and modern.

문: 중국의 옛 예술, 문화는 많이 알려져 있다. 지금의 예술, 문화는 얼마나 알려져 있나?
Q: For ancient Chinese art and culture, these are known a lot to us so far. Regarding to it, how much is known to modern Chinese art?

답: 지금의 작품들은 아시아권에 많이 알려져 있다. 특히 최근에는 한국과 일본등에서 온 학생들이 배우면서 알려져 가고 있다.
A: Those art works are now known to many in Asia. Especially in recent years, such hybrid styled oriental art works is becoming to know by many of international students from Korea and Japan.

M: 저의 매체는 고유 자체 고유 서버와 유튜브를 통해 방영되고 있다. 진모 화백의 유명한 화풍이 세계에 널리 알려져 중국의 고유문화를 계승하는 화가로 남기를 기대한다.
M: Our Glintv is being broadcasted by two ways; the one is through its own server, and the other is served by the You-Tube internet channel.
We expect, artist Mr. Mo Jin’s painting art will be world widely known and famed as a faithful defender of inherit culture of China.

답: 특히 미국에서 온 기자와 인터뷰를 가져 영광이다. 한가지 바램이 있다면 한국과 중국이 문화, 예술적으로 모든 것을 공유해 영원히 이어나가기를 기대한다. 그리고 한국의 모든 화가들께 인사를 드린다.
A: Particularly it is my great honor to having an interview with a journalist from the United States. One thing I hope is that both of Korea and China share their cultural, artistic merits forever. Finally, I would like to warm greetings to all Korean artists.
MC: 진모선생의 예술과 한국의 예술이 교류하며 새로운 한중문화예술이 창조되기를 기대한다. 고맙다.
MC: We expect your art works launch to new era of Korean-Chinese artistic and cultural exchange. Thank you so much!

Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand

미국 LA, 세월호 참사 10주기 추모집회 열려
우리학교와 함께하는 동포모임-구량옥 변호사 초청 강연
세월호 참사 10주기 LA 추모제
등록된 글이 없습니다.