-Head towards Xixiakou from the Los Angeles

중국현지취재: 정진철 (GLINTV사 대표)
Jin Chul Chung (President of GLINTV)

번역: 심흥근 기자
Translation: Heung Keun Sim
(inchon7080@gmail.com)

윤재권 한의사 인터뷰
Interview on Dr. Jae-Kwun Yoon

M: 전세계에서 GLINTV를 시청하는 여러분 저는 지금 로스앤젤스에서 한의사로 활동하던 윤재권 박사를 서하구에서 만나고 있습니다. 이곳에 온 목적은 무엇인가?
M: Hello everyone, you are now watching in Glintv worldwide. Interview now goes on Dr. Jae-kwun Yoon who is a doctor of Oriental medicine in Los Angeles. What is the purpose of visiting here?

답: 저는 LA 에서 무술 건강법이라는 활법도와 동양의학을 전공하고 아쿠펑쳐 크리닉을 운영하던 중에 오랜 기간 자연치유법을 연구하며 과학적으로 검증된 선약석을 통해 새로운 자연치유법을 개발한 권태동회장을 만나면서 이곳에 오게 됐으며 앞으로 그와 함께 자연치유병원을 운영하는데 협력하게 될 것이다.
A: As I am an oriental medicine expert, and an acupuncturist and developer of the martial art ‘Hwal-bup-do, in which is known as the mind and body exercise program for improving health, I studied on a natural healing method in long time. One day, I met Mr. Tae-dong Kwun, who invited me for operating with the natural healing hospital. Thus, I will help with him.

문: 앞으로 자연치유센터가 완공되면 윤박사는 어떤 역할을 하게 되나?
Q: What will you do, when the natural healing center has built in complete?

답: 여기에는 물론 양방병원이 있지만 우리는 별도로 자연치유라는 방법으로 양방에서 손대지 못하고 병명이 나오지 않아 고통 받는 환자들을 돌볼 것이다.
A: Of cause, here is also practicing with Western medicine too, but we do much more care by using in natural healing methods to such special patients who even could not find a name of disease.

문: 이곳에 처음 왔나?
Q: Is it never been before?

답: 지난 4월달에 방문했고 이번이 두번째인데 공사가 많이 진척되고 있다.
A: This is second visit, since in April’s; the building construction is now being progressed a lot.

문: 혹시 지난 4월에 왔을 때 윤박사의 치료법을 보여준 계기가 있었나?
Q: Did you ever a chance to show about the treatment method of Dr. Yoon, who came in April?

답: 중국인들은 오랜 전통을 가진 민속의학인 중의학을 중시하고 어떤 기구나 약물을 사용하지 않고 자연적인 상태에서 인체 손상에 손상을 주지 않는 치유법에 익숙해 있어 나의 치유법과 일치했다.
A: For the Chinese medicine, it is almost consistent with my treatment method that is used to cure as not to damage body at all. Moreover, Chinese emphasis on long traditional folk medicine in the natural state, it is much familiar as without the use of any equipment or drugs.

문: 혹시 지난 4월에 누구를 치료한 적이 있나?
Q: Have you ever cured anyone in April?

답: 그 당시 정부 주요관리의 부인 등 몇 분을 치료했다. 특히 한 당 간부의 가족 가운데 오랜 기간 목과 어깨 허리통증으로 여러 치료방법에 접근했지만 효과를 보지 못하다가 나의 자연치유법으로 치유를 받은 적이 있다.
A: At that time, I had treated some wife and family of the government officials. I cared especially among the Party families who suffered pain in longtime of neck, shoulder, and back bone pelvic. And those patients were tried to various treatments, but the effect was useless. I had helping to treat such patients by natural healing method as I developed.

문: 그때 그 치유법이 인정을 받았나?
Q: Then could you be recognized that such natural cure method?

답 :그렇다. 그래서 다른 사람들이 내 치료를 받기 원해 이번에 자기 찾은 것이다.
A: Yes! Therefore, other patients came to here in my second visit
M; 얼마 전 시진핑 주석이 한국을 방문하고 앞서는 박근혜 대통령이 중국을 방문 하면서 양국이 밀접한 관계를 갖고 있다 특히 K-POP등 한류가 확산되고 있다. 앞으로 자연치유센터를 통해 한국의 치유법이 중국에 널리 전파되기를 기대해 본다.
M: Recently, Korea’s President Park visited China in advance, and President Xi jinping also visited Korea as fallowing look two countries have a close relationship. Especially Korean K-POP has been spreading world widely. As the same token, we expect its fame will be spreading through the natural healing center of Xixiakou with the Korean styled natural healing method into China broadly.

--

권태동회장 인터뷰
Interview with Mr. Tae-dong Kwan

M: 우리가 얼마 전 기존 병원에 새롭게 자연 치유센터 시설공사를 하고 있는 것을 봤다. 언제 개관하며 기존병원과는 어떤 관계를 가지고 운영되나?
M: Recently, we saw remodeling construction works at the existing hospital for newly facilitates on the Natural Healing Center. When it open, and what is the purpose of operation, and what is the relation with the former hospital?

답: 기존 병원은 양의학 병원으로 지금 시설하고 있는 자연치유센터와 함께 치료를 해나갈 것이다. 특히 양의학 병원에는 MRI등 모든 시설이 갖춰져 있어 이를 통해 환자들의 병명을 찾고 현대의학이 할 수 없는 치료분야를 담당할 것이다. 그리고 7월15일경 오픈 할 예정이다. 그리고 8월말부터는 완전히 새로운 시설을 짓기 시작할 것이다. 이것이 완성되면 세계 모든 사람들의 건강을 책임질 수 있는 명소가 될 것이다.
A: The former hospital was operated in Western medicine, and it will be cooperating with a natural healing therapy center that has now being built. In particular, it is equipped with MRI system; moreover, the treatment areas will be even responsible for the area of modern medicine could not find the name of disease of patients. It is scheduled to open about July 15. And in August, it starts to build totally new facilities for responsible to all peoples in global wide.

문: 앞으로 세울 새 병원은 어떻게 운영되나?
Q: How to the new hospital runs business on, when it built?

답: 양의학 병원과 자연치유 센터가 함께 사용하며 한국의 과천의대 길병원과 협진을 하게 될 것이다. 양의학에서 고치기 힘든 병을 자연치유병원에서 치유하게 될 것이다. 그리고 이 서하구도 자연치유센터가 되겠지만 앞서 돌아본 영성시 위덕산에 짓고 있는 무공해 목조건물도 자연치유센터로 활용될 것이다.
A: New Western medicine hospital and Natural Healing Center will be multidisciplinary with the Gil Hospital of Gwa-cheon Medical University in Korea. Hardly cure diseases will be heal in the Natural Healing Hospital. As we have seen before, the natural healing center will be addition to build a non-pollution wooden building on the Whi-duk mountain in the Youngsung city.

문: 사하구에는 진시황이 불로초를 찾기 위해 왔었다는 기록이 있다 .그 불로초를 찾기 위해 이곳에서 한국에 신하를 보냈다고 한다. 그러나 불로초를 찾지 못했다. 이번 중국에서 인정해준 선약석이 결국 불로초가 된 것 같은데…
Q: According to history of Xixiakou, it has written about Emperor Qin Shi Huang once visited here for search the ‘Bulrocho’ (never-ageing-heavenly-herb). Who sent his servant, but did not find the Bulrocho here. After that Qin Hi Huang also sent his servant to Korea. However, recently Chinese government acknowledged about the Sunyaksuk’s (a Zen-medical-stone) healing power. Thus, Sunyaksuk may be eventually as equal to the ‘Bulrocho’.

답: 그렇다. 이 광물질에는 불로초에 해당할만한 물질이 들어있다. 건강을 도울 수 있는 물질이 바로 이 광물질에 들어있는 것이다. 그 특수한 광물질이 한국이 아닌 중국에서 인정받은 것이다.
A: Yes! I think this mineral stone contained remarkable substance for increasing health condition like the legendary ‘Bulrocho’. Ironically, the mineral is recognized in China, instead of Korea.

문: 그러면 한국의 선약석이 한국에서 쓰여지지 못하고 중국에서 자연치유 센터를 통해 활용된다는 것인가?
Q: So, the Korea origin mineral stone will be applied into the Natural healing center in China, instead of Korea?

답: 그렇다 나도 한국인 이지만 한국은 이 광물질을 치료에 적용하기 힘들다. 그것은 양의학계나 제약업계 등의 견제로 제약이 많다. 그래서 이것을 인정하고 있는 중국을 찾게 된 것이다.
A: Yes! As you know that I'm Korean also, but it is difficult to apply to the treatment material in Korea. It is often restrained by the amount of checks by medical and pharmaceutical industries. So, I admitted such given condition and visited China to prove its effectiveness in treatment.

문: 결국 중국이 이를 과감하게 받아드렸다는 것인가?
Q: Finally, China accepts the offer decisively? 

답: 그렇다. 앞으로 이것이 완성되면 한국에서도 직접 이곳에서 자연치유를 통해 효과를 확인하게 될 것이다.
A: Definitely! When the process has completed, it will be confirmed directly here. Gradually even Korea will recognize its natural healing effectiveness.

문: 공해가 없는 이곳에 새로운 자연치유병원이 세워지면 중국은 물론 한국 나아가서는 세계 모든 사람들이 건강을 누릴 수 있는 특별한 곳이 될 것 같은데..?
Q: When it has built, I think this clean area will be famed world-widely, as a natural healing special site for enjoying healthful life. 

답: 그렇다. 그리고 이 서하구는 건강을 추구하는 세계 모든 사람을 맞아드릴 준비가 되어있는 곳이다. 그것은 이미 많은 관광객을 받아드릴 수 있는 수천동의 주택들이 완성되어 있기 때문이다.
A: Absolutely, the Xixiakou village is ready to welcoming all the people in the world. Here is already built thousands of lodging houses for tourists.
MC: 앞으로 이 서하구가 세계 모든 사람들의 건강을 지켜줄 수 있는 명소가 될 것으로 기대된다. 한번쯤 곡 찾아볼만한 곳이 될 것 같다.
MC: We expect this Xixiakou’s site will be famed in worldwide, and whoever wants at least once to visiting in China.
한편 이 자연치유병원에는 LA 에서 한의사이며 활법도라는 자연치유법을 개발한 윤재권 박사가 합류한다. 지난 2014년 4월 첫번째 방문에서 그의 자연치유법을 인정받으며 자연치유병원 측의 합류 권유를 받아드린 것이다.
However, this natural healing hospital will be joined with Dr. Jae-kwun Yoon, who is a Los Angeles based acupuncturist and developer of the ‘Hwal-bup-do, as known as the mind and body exercise program for improving health. In April, Dr. Yoon’s first visit was recognized by the Xixiakou’s natural healing hospital for his specialty of natural healing methodology.
한국에서는 한의학에 대한 신뢰가 높아 자연치유병원에 대한 관심도도 높다.
In Korea, credibility and interest about the oriental medicine is highly appreciated.

정진철 앵커 – 탐사발굴 인터뷰
Special Exploration Interview by Journalist Jin Chul Jung (Glintv)

번역: 심흥근 기자
Translated into English by Heung K Sim

Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand

미국 LA, 세월호 참사 10주기 추모집회 열려
우리학교와 함께하는 동포모임-구량옥 변호사 초청 강연
세월호 참사 10주기 LA 추모제
등록된 글이 없습니다.